E-Mail Press Releases/E-Blast announcements
The Email Press Release/announcement service includes a direct e-mailing of text and image announcements to our growing database of readers: consumers and professionals. The e-mail Press Release/announcement includes an active URL which links directly to each client's site, and/or to information posted on SouthFloridaGourmet.com
Banners, Sponsorships and Advertisement
offers Sponsorships of our newsletter and of our site:
As sponsor of the Home Page, you are entitled to:
Sponsors to Targeted Content Sections are entitled to:
- The top banner on the SouthFloridaGourmet.com home page with your logo and link to your site prominently displayed next to the South Florida Gourmet header.
- Rotating banner and Sponsorship of the SouthFloridaGourmet.com newsletters with your logo-link to the site and hyperlink to your own website.
- One Press Release mailing to over 30,000 targeted subscribers.
- Logo presence as the main sponsor of www.southfloridagourmet.com in all South Florida Gourmet events.
- Top banner with your logo and link to your site prominently displayed next to the Section header.
- Sponsorship of the SouthFloridaGourmet.com monthly newsletters with your logo-link.
- presence as a main sponsor of SouthFloridaGourmet.com in all South Florida Gourmet events.
The sections are: Home Page, What's Cooking, Eating Out, The Cellar, Travel, Calendar of Events, Books, Best buys and Food & Wine Talk WSFG
SouthFloridaGourmet.com Banners and Tiles:
offers banner placements on our newsletter and on our site (please go to http://www. SouthFloridaGourmet.com
E-Newsletter can contain a Text Link. This is a 1 or 2 line text (250 characters, including spaces) that contains a link to the client's site and appears in the Newsletter just above the SouthFloridaGourmet.com
signature. Text Links are purchased on a monthly basis, with discounts for multiple purchases.
SouthFloridaGourmet.com's Promotional Contests
One of the best interactive promotional and advertising opportunities, the contest will be announced in every bi-weekly broadcasting of the e-newsletter SouthFloridaGourmet.com
and will be promoted on the website. When the entrants submit their answers, they are directly sent to the sponsor's website. After the expiration of the contest (one month), the sponsor will receive the results of the contest questions and will award prize.
For current rates please contact us
South Florida Gourmet
5410 Alhambra Circle
Coral Gables, FL 33146